The care and safety of our residents is our top priority. Our staff members provide active care for our residents at any hour, whether they need a helping hand or a friend to talk to.
- 5:1 Resident to caregiver ratio
- 24-hour awake staff
- Care with compassion and companionship
Chateaux is a grand, spacious luxury home. Unlike other assisted living homes, which are often remodeled single-family houses, ours is custom-built with the care and safety of senior residents in mind.
- Custom-built 10-person home, specifically for senior care
- Nine private bedrooms with en-suite bath
- One master suite, perfect for a couple
- All bedrooms have access to a beautiful outdoor courtyard
- Residents encouraged to bring familiar décor and furnishings
- Elegant interior design and resort-like ambiance
Safety and Security
You can rest easy knowing that your loved one is being cared for by the most highly-qualified people, with health and safety as top priority.
- Alarmed doors and windows
- Emergency pull cord in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Caregivers have annual TB tests and current fingerprint clearance
Chateaux’s staff members are carefully selected and rigorously interviewed. They’re glad to not only provide help with activities of daily living, but to also be compassionate companions. Our wonderful staff members are thoughtful, encouraging and become part of the family.
- Our staff members are Certified Caregivers
- Trained in CPR, First Aid and medication management
- Continuing education in Diabetes and Alzheimer’s care
- Friendly and caring, with shining personalities
Marcia is the manager of Chateaux, and has 20 years of experience working with seniors in the long-term care industry. She has managed countless assisted living communities and group homes, and has extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations. Marcia is an integral part of the Chateaux family; she has a passion for serving seniors and is a dear friend to our residents and their loved ones.
Services and Pricing
Planning for the cost of assisted living can be confusing, so our all-inclusive pricing makes it as simple as possible—it’s part of the Chateaux experience. Some of our included services are:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned activities
- Healthy meals and snacks (we love special requests)
- Medication management
- Incontinence care
- Haircuts and styling by professional beautician
- Bathing, as frequently as desired
- Visits from on-call Registered Nurse
- Physician and podiatrist house calls, if desired
- Regular visits with pet therapy animals
- Access to all on-property resort-level amenities
“Your kindness, generosity and warmth made all the difference... I am so glad that we chose your facility— the staff provided excellent care from the start and went above and beyond!”—Margaret
“Mom is not just taken care of, she is cared for. She is assisted as much as needed as well as encouraged to be as independent as possible.”—Winkler Family
“At no time did we regret our choice of Chateaux Assisted Living, and were the identical circumstances presented to us again, we would choose it without reservation. Our sincere thanks to the extremely capable Management and Staff of Chateaux Assisted Living.”—Keith
Come Visit Us
Join us for a tour of our home to meet our thoughtful caregivers and experience the resort amenities throughout the property. We look forward to meeting you and your family.